The client of Acteon is a large producer of swine genetic material. One of the biggest and most Innovative Danish genetic company in the swine industry in the world.
- Managing the day to the day Finance function and providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company's financial commitments are met.
- Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company's business.
- Act as a Finance partner to the Managing Director and the Senior Management team to provide analysis and understanding of data and sales figures to Non-finance professionals.
- Management of accounting and reporting at the enterprise.
- Ensuring the compilation of payroll calculations, charges and transfers of taxes and fees to budgets of different levels, payments to banking institutions.
- Lead the work on the preparation and adoption of a working chart of accounts, forms of primary accounting documents used to formalize business transactions.
- Control of changes in current legislation.
- Preparation of corporate reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Human resource planning.
Good English is a must.
Must be familiar with payroll calculation.
An exceptional opportunity for a qualified senior professional!